Sonicfest was the best!!!!!!!! Hey, LOL, I can rhyme. XD. Friday night was a blast even though half the people came extra late -.-... Sonic flood was the last act and it was great man, everyone was so hyped! NAT poured water on my shorts after right where it made me look like I pissed in my pants, like wtf. Oh, and I managed to keep my f-words to a minimum that night too ^^. I didn't go last night because I was so damn tired and I pissed Sarah off majorly because I actually promised her I would go. I'm sorry Sarah, I really am... :( Yea... Anyway, I wanna go for Festival of Praise on the 5th - 7th of August aswell but Hillsongs is only coming on the 6th and I have a stupid dinner that night because my uncle - granduncle actually - is migrating to Australia. Why can't they make it lunch? Why in the world does it always have to be DINNER?! Argh... Oh yea, I just came back from church and we're doing Masterlife and apparently, the name Elohim means "My God, in whom I trust". I hope I can do that... Like how I always depend on myself to finish up whatever I need to do, not trusting Him and all. Well, I'll just have to try harder huh? Oh, and my dad's off to China again on Tuesday so I'll be staying over at my aunt's once more. Yay, I get to wake up half and hour later than I usually do. :D So if anyone can't reach me when you phone my house, you'll know why :) Peace!
1:19 PM